Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

What if the player in the game was not actually Damar.. and a body double... and Damar was dead before the game? Very strange... but it was announced before the "event" on the field... and a shitload of his money was given to a charity.... yes, all very very strange.... but not surprising. This is how everything is these days!!

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

And, the only player standing was#33...and coincidently, a $3.3M donation to Damar’s children’s charity was made within an hour. And, no peep from family (nice payoff). And, immediate “diagnosis” by TV doctors of a cardiac event that’s never happened in NFL (narrative).

OUTSTANDING ANALYSIS!!!!!!!

It's difficult to hide things now. People are waking up and asking questions... that's good!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Was he arrested or put in the WPP?

Believer - Small Business Owner - Seeking Canada's Trump - The more I learn of this never ending evil it sickens me #pray #NeverEverGiveUp

I think I seen a post on Telegram where nbc (internet news article) that he had passed before it actually happened. We have seen that before also

https://www.kcra.com/article/ambulance-on-field-bills-defensive-player-collapses/42381037
looks normal just large......but some of those dudes are huge....6'8 330 takes up alot of room

looks like the one mj stepped out of…witness protection? would account for feds maybe

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

and the plot (that looked HIGHLY suspect from the second it happened), continues to thicken.

May Truth arise and scatter all its enemies!

https://youtu.be/ylZdzFtrBHM

DAMAR HAMLIN:STRANGE PAST “COINCIDENCE” - YouTube

Catch me on rumble under Franchotmike… video titled “NFL player, damar Hamlin collapse in mid game was a Masonic ritual” by “call me kinfolk” 

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

I watched the video on Damar. Not sure how it is a ritual. He is alive.

The whole team is faking this incident? Please explain.

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

A few hours before the match itself, the death was already written on wikipedia. Can be traced by the date of the entered information.

(4) Show this thread