Karli Bonne
Democrats don’t like being called alcoholics 😂

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

Just in: land whale chastises drunks. more on this development @ 8p.m.

is this a visual representation of "castin stones in glass house?" i mean she aint wrong but her own lack of self control is on full display. prolly could use someone with less obvious self control issues to make similar statement? call me crazy

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Stop. Personal attacks are wrong everytime

Attack? try, observation. why do we vote in people with self control issues? If you're fat, you have an addiction too. I fail to see the issue with my choice of words unless, if the shoe fits then by all means be offended. We all have issues but to watch a land whale make fun of drunks for what they wish to imbibe is ridiculous. pot meet kettle.

Does the term "meth head" not constitute as an attack? why ain't you white knighting that too? How much more taxpayer money is spent on healthcare for fat people? If you're in congress I imagine it is waaaaay more per person.

Fat chicks especially do not like to be called fat. Body positivity is toxic

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriotic1 in this post can reply

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

I imagine you took no issue when our boi Trump was bringing up Rosie O'donnell weight? I said land whale not fat pig, should I clarify?