Karli Bonne
Democrats don’t like being called alcoholics 😂

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

was dying when she said that yesterday it got them going

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

did you see the rinos with the remark they would have to comply 20% What a BS cover for DS uniparty

Didnt Trump promote and give him endorsement. I wonder why?

Just want the American Dream for my family.

ok so here is a thought , what if they dont swear any new members in until
after we hear from SCOTUS regarding the BRUNSON CASE .

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

are they going to try to vote in mccarthy in the middle of the night while we sleep?

why is she pushing rino mccarthy???

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Just in: land whale chastises drunks. more on this development @ 8p.m.

is this a visual representation of "castin stones in glass house?" i mean she aint wrong but her own lack of self control is on full display. prolly could use someone with less obvious self control issues to make similar statement? call me crazy

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

Stop. Personal attacks are wrong everytime

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

They adjourned for cocktails!!! 😂

Then Kevin McFailure can Be a 7 time LOSER!!!

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Rabble rabble rabble 😂

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

😂 It touched a nerve for sure.

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

He is the epitome of America last.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

They just adjourned til 8 pm tonight. 🤔🇺🇸🙏

Wife ,Mother and grandmother V.P. of a construction company going on 4th generations, watching my grandson grown up in this business,

🤮