Only people mentioned by @JDscramble in this post can reply

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Flim Flam to his Publication

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

lol i kept scrolling for the punch line got to the end and started laughing.. Noice.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Perhaps, just PERHAPS, if this were not part of the movie, Trump would have just endorsed Jim Jordan to start with???

🤣

🤣

🤣

Follower more than a poster.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response RQLLQ to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Talk to the hand because the face isn't listening X 6!!!! Anyone interested in round 7?!!?? LOL🤣

#GreatAwakening Wacked by Twitter on 6/6/22 Same as it ever was.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Luv it

(1) Show this thread

Is it horrible of me that i find this embarrassing moment for him so satisfying! I keep replaying the time after Jan. 6th when he threw Trump under the bus and said he needed to support the transition to Biden so he could have a successful term. All I can say is... Karma is a BITCH!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jason Webber to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

can you replace House GOP with directed "AI"? according to how mmuch is "donated"

In response Sadie Marie to her Publication

Done. In my mind. 😉

(1) Show this thread
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

looks like General Flynns sister.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

looks like General Flynns sister.

(17) Show this thread