Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

TrumpWarriors
@trumpw

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Trumpā€™s ā€œendorsementā€ of McCarthy put the spotlight on him. He and every other traitorous swamp rat are now being exposed via this ā€œHouse Speaker voteā€ drama.

Itā€™s a show. The days of partisan politics and politicians forming government are over. This is a show - a scene (hopefully one of the last) in this movie we have been watching unfold all around us.

This is about exposure, not voting for a House Speaker.

Note that the ā€œHouseā€ has ajourned after the sixth vote failed (to elect McCarthy as Speaker) until tomorrow. I will be very surpised if we donā€™t see some repeat of the last two days tomorrow.

Friday, January 6, 2023, could be a very eventful day (or another nothing burger šŸ˜›) - we shall see!

(3 IMAGES)

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Actually, they are reconvening at 8pm tonight.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Thanks for that correction. šŸ™‚

I maintain that I think that this ā€œvote for Speakerā€ is a show. I think it will continue into tomorrow to get us to January 6, 2023.

Exposure is the objective.

Letā€™s see if I get proven wrong at 8:00pm ET. šŸ˜

I agree it's a delay tactic. Watching the house members casually chatting in between votes makes me wonder if the Dems are participating in the delay tactic too.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸæšŸŒŽ

dems are definitely in on it!

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

šŸ‘€

(1) Show this thread