Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

TrumpWarriors
@trumpw

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Trumpā€™s ā€œendorsementā€ of McCarthy put the spotlight on him. He and every other traitorous swamp rat are now being exposed via this ā€œHouse Speaker voteā€ drama.

Itā€™s a show. The days of partisan politics and politicians forming government are over. This is a show - a scene (hopefully one of the last) in this movie we have been watching unfold all around us.

This is about exposure, not voting for a House Speaker.

Note that the ā€œHouseā€ has ajourned after the sixth vote failed (to elect McCarthy as Speaker) until tomorrow. I will be very surpised if we donā€™t see some repeat of the last two days tomorrow.

Friday, January 6, 2023, could be a very eventful day (or another nothing burger šŸ˜›) - we shall see!

(3 IMAGES)

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

Thanks for that correction. šŸ™‚

I maintain that I think that this ā€œvote for Speakerā€ is a show. I think it will continue into tomorrow to get us to January 6, 2023.

Exposure is the objective.

Letā€™s see if I get proven wrong at 8:00pm ET. šŸ˜

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

I agree with you! Heres hoping Friday will be our best day and their worst day. fingers crossed šŸ¤ž

šŸ’–šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸæšŸŒŽ

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

thwts what im thinking also

(3) Show this thread