I don't know who will see this, but if you do, could you say a prayer for my daughter please? She is 21 months old and we are fairly certain she has the mumps. We are trying to avoid taking her to a dr/hospital but it's hard to know what to do when she is hurting so much and can't tell us a whole lot. Any prayers, encouragement and/or advice is welcome. Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Only people mentioned by @Comet81 in this post can reply

In response Comet81 ☄️✨ to her Publication

I remember having the mumps. Cold compress and antiinflammatories. God hears our prayers. 🙏

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞

prayers

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

praying for her!
🙏❤️🙏

Believer🙏🙌🕊,WWG1WGA🔔🇺🇸🦅🕊

🙏🙏🙏🕊

Prayers For Your Daughter!

There is nothing to do but painkillers and cold compresses. I had the mumps just a month before giving birth, so no treatment for me. It's painful but she will be fine...

My prayers are with her ❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Yes Lord, i will do so now.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I had mumps at about age 7 so I recognized when my daughter at 27 mos got them. Took her into ER. Doc said there was nothing he could do, just give her a pain reliever. Cold drinks and ice compresses for short periods are comforting. It is contagious so isolate. Don't tell people, they get freaked out.

In response Love Wins to her Publication

Haha. Thanks! Yes, they do. We haven't really told people what's up other than she's sick. It's the other reason we wanted to avoid taking her in somewhere as I felt it would imply vax status and I don't want to deal with the lectures and looks like I'm a crazy person. Also, drs REALLY don't like when I show up and tell them what the diagnosis is. I knew it'd be safe asking for prayers here to this group. So glad there is someplace where i can find others who think similarly to myself. ♥️

(1) Show this thread

Awaken to the presence of God. Love truth, and my dog. #Trump2020. I write Heroic Decepticons fan fiction. #IFBAP. Are you ready?

If you can get a hold of an iTeraCare device, I think this might help. I would lend you mine if I could.

I'll be posting about this device a lot more as soon as I have finished with my own personal trial of it.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏💞🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Amen 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Prayers sent for your child🙏💖

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏🙏God Bless your precious child.Prayers she is healed soon.💞

Praying! I had the mumps as a child. A lot of us older people did!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Prayers for your precious!
Nana is sure we have some nurses on here maybe someone can help too!🙏

Prayers for your baby to be healed perfectly!

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

My husband had mumps when he was a child, I spoke with his mother and she stated she just gave him tylenol for children, let him sleep and kept light low cause he couldn’t tolerate lights. Here’s suggestions from the Mayo Clinic.
Treatment

There is no specific treatment for mumps. Most people recover within 3 to 10 days.

Steps you can take to aid recovery and lessen symptoms include:

Rest.
Pain relievers that you can get without a prescription such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin IB, others) and acetaminophen (Tylenol, others).
A cold or warm cloth for swollen salivary glands.
Drinking plenty of fluids.
It's important to isolate yourself or your child during the illness to prevent spreading the infection. Avoid contact with others until at least five days after the start of swollen salivary glands.

🙏❤️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

looks like some great posts, some said they just stayed home and got well, agree with post about Not bringing down fever with drug

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you! I was trying to avoid the tylenol when it was just fever a couple of weeks ago but after a while I couldn't let her be in pain anymore.

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

i was thinking a homeopathic remedy for mumps, alternative medicine that is gentle for babies, as well as adults. you can google homeopathic help for mumps. can match your babies symptoms and find best choice.

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Give her fresh juices from the juicer....start with CELERY juice. Medical Medium dot com. Add a bit of lemon in the beginning. Say prayers of healing over her every hour on the hour.