Dr. Simone Gold has some or ALL of the names. The GOP-lead House needs to launch an investigation into this.

#HCQ#Ivermectin#Plandemic#scamdemic

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

We have their names.

EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR MCCARTHY OR THE DEMOCRAT NOMINEE FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

TREASON!!!

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

THIS!! THIS!!!... THIS IS WHY WE HAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT!!!🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

A lady that loves her country, the great US of A.

I want a list of politicians that voted to be exempt from COVID vaccination as well.

Resign?
Prison is more like it.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Rebel MacB to her Publication

I prefer executions myself.

(1) Show this thread

No wonder why they put Dr. Gold in prison.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

They murdered people.
They are the reason for the jabs.
They sold us out!
They are finished!

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Pretty sure they'll ALL be in GITMO

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Actually the fenced in enemy territory of what was previously called Washington D.C. might serves as its own GITMO.

In response Evangelina to her Publication

And this.
President Trump isn't going home to this White House.

(2) Show this thread