Only people mentioned by @joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply

Truther;MickyRay twitter,mewe,anonup,gab,Parler,TruthSocial,FrankSocial,Minds,tlbtalk, facebook, etc.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels ---
4,10,20 DJT: The Speaker of the House TO BE tells it like it is ! What about a statement on the FAKE Vaccines and it's peddlers 'THEY came up with and gave you' too ? These are NOT Vaccines by Scientific OR Reality definition? They are concoctions of Messenger RNA with a plethora of other questionable substances that are unnecessary and likely deleterious ! --- https://www.donaldjtrump.com/videos/president-donald-j-trump-declares-war-on-cartels

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Trump pushing McCarthy will put more focus on the GOP and open more eyes and show more corruption. Trump always has hidden meanings.

Mom, wife, patriot, Christian, immigrant. I will not give up on Trump—- he is still my President.

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Yes, but why on earth would Trump support this RINO who is completely in the back pocket of Zelenzky, Mr. Money Launderer in Chief? The thought of McCarthy being Speaker makes me sick! I do not trust that guy at all.

Married to a 🚒,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

Although I see this,the normies don't. I hear daily how Trump is losing followers and that they won't vote for him.

(2) Show this thread

So spending is on hold, which means deep state can't fund the crime syndicate via Ukrainian money laundering right now. What happens if there's no cash for bribes, mercenaries, assassins, and funding the propaganda machine?

Just want the American Dream for my family.

@vincentkennedy , what is your Opinion on Speaker of the house ??

Think about what this really means... our House didn't just do what they've been told to do and toe the party line, they fought back on the establishment. This is huge!

In response Jessi Doe to her Publication

Yeah and all the RINO idiots are crying and sobbing and so is the "conservative" news media.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

CRAZY THOUGHT WHAT IF THE LACK OF GOP VOTES FOR McCARTHY WAS TO TRICK DEMS TO VOTE FOR HIM YEAH CRAZY

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Democrats sure like the sound of their own voice. Plus someone needs to tell them it’s 2023 not 1963. All that ‘minority’ makes it to the big house bull💩 just doesn’t carry water anymore.

they cant do any business until
they have a speaker?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🎯

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Just Amom to her Publication

So how can this stop the boll? Wasn't it passed, and now goes to the Senate?

Or does it need to be voted on again with the new members?

(1) Show this thread