Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Seems Government has been dissolved

Literally.
Forever.
Out with the old in with the new

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Something tells me we are about to see a lot of things in Congress either never see or not seen for a long time.

The energies have turned and Big Booms can happen at any time.

Btw:
Who has the Wiener laptop now!

Juan confirmed that frazzledrip was true.

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

THE FBI?

(1) Show this thread

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

perhaps there is a surprise in store for us tomorrow!
the fat lady hasn't sung yet 😉

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

How entertaining would it be to beat 1923?

The last speaker election to go beyond the first ballot was in 1923, when members took nine tries to name Frederick Gillett (R-Mass.) to the position.

The all-time record for duration of a speaker vote was from December 3, 1855, to February 2, 1856 when it took almost two months and 133 ballots before picking Nathaniel Banks, also of Massachusetts.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I heard she piddled like the biotch she was...

(2) Show this thread

hmmm, make me think of VK's new year's day post with 100...and lights out.

https://anonup.com/thread/11395413

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

VK always seems to know. Starting the new year off with a BOOM! 😎🇺🇸🦅

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

👍🙏

(4) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

i think that is a good sign. maybe this position isnt bought and sold

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Agreed. Any result besides the status quo should be viewed as a victory in my opinion. We The People will win! 😎🇺🇸🦅

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Well we are history makers so 🔥🔥😲🎇 there's that👊😎

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

7 of the Q drops say "Senate was the target".
Hunters become the Hunted.
It leads to Burisma and the children of Senators.
chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.reuters.com/graphics/UKRAINE-BURISMA/0100B32N28V/us-senate.pdf

👍💥😃🙏✝️❤️

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

pelosi kid
kerry kid
biden kid
romney kid
all had dealios

(2) Show this thread

709th MILITARY POLICE BATTALION,,,,USAREUR COMMAND

SUPREME COURT CASE 22-380 friday january 6th 2023 may take care of the problem,,,STANDBY it's about to hit the fan

In response TERRY WATCHS to his Publication

You bet it is. Stalemate on the Speak, so at this point in time our government cannot function....We are at the presipice?

(1) Show this thread