Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

The free will of God was given to Kevin. Kevvvvvvvin. Lost in Ukraine.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Possibly having a Quadruple shot of Ukrainian Vodka bout now

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

i pray it continues. 1/6 should be interesting.

😂

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🍿🎥🍿🎥🍿

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

That face!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

🤣💥👍

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

😆

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

KEVIN!!!! 🤣

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

UGH OH !! Looks like RedZ-Raccoon on the scene ! Thank God. Where is DJT ?

Correction needed...

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Ugh OH !!! REDX-Raccoon on the scene - thank God !! OK so where is DJT ?

I love this Picture....and I love the Dude with the Helmut to the Right.... 💙🌹.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

😂This RINO has learned the meaning of FAFO. Soooo fooked!👍🏻

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

💙2023 is the real they will be awarded for their Treason,their Trafficking and their Laundering of TaxPayers Money.💙🌹

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

he needs to get out of the vote or the demoncrats are going to get smart and vote for the lesser of the two evils in their mind

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

we know it’s two sides of the same coin and I respect those who are voting for Jordan because he should be speaker of the house but they’re also ensuring that a Democrat is going to be speaker of the house. It’s a double edge sword. No one wins.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Yes I'm watching it too and thought the same thing! What if the 3rd vote all republicans vote Jordan! would be great!

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😂🤣

😂🤣😂

😆OMG💗🔥

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😆

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

😆

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🤣