Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Brilliant. Not a pair of balls between them.

dont for get your boosters

😕🙏

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Trading a backbone for myocarditis

How many were forced to get it???

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

No professional athletes were forced to get it as far as I know. There was a degree of pressure applied, though.

However, on the amateur side of the ball, I can say for a fact that many colleges had "vaccine" mandates in effect if an athlete wanted to play on one of the teams.

My nephew actually got kicked off the hockey team and was also expelled from school for refusing the booster.

There were exemptions granted, however, for medical concerns as long as the family doctor could provide a valid excuse.

(1) Show this thread

How many were forced to get it???

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

You can bet there are some very concerned professional and amateur athletes today.

It's actually a blessing that this occurred on national television, maybe it'll help wake some people up.

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

That’s what I said as it played out in front of the nation. MSM was trapped into covering it! And, now will try to do it’s best to spin it as anything but vaccine related.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I hope so- of course no one on MSM will ask that question...hey@tuckercarlson or@Jessewatters - get with it

(2) Show this thread