Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Nikola Tesla has a way of giving me that warm fuzzy feeling.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Juan's birth day is the same as Tesla's birthday isnt that something?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

now that's a very interesting piece of information I could go as far as to say no wonder he knows his history so well hmm you never know. one day we will know all truths everything hidden will be revealed.

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Oh wow! Wait until you find out who has been talking to you here!? Omg what if it's Tesla? That's awesome! And the rest of the Q team of course...There are 10 of them total.

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

WHEN I TELL MY WIFE THIS STUFF SHE SAYS, 'BE CAREFUL WHO YOU TELL, THEY GONNA GET YOU PUT AWAY!'

"Treat the word impossible as nothing more than motivation." DJT

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Doesn't young Tesla look a little like Junior with a different hairline? This is all so wild!

(2) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

So at this point maybe we should be asking about the books about Baron, the Marvelous Adventures and the Last President???

Were the books really printed back then or are they a more recent time loop plant that only appear to be that old?

Do they also steal time from us?

Are we reset every so many years?
Nana knows for a FACT from my NDE that time is NOTHING like what we think it is here in these Earth suits.

Nana had a time jumper contact me on twit wit yrs ago and he kept jumping into my dreams.
He knew things about my dreams that I never told anyone.
He thought I was JFKs mother in another life time or another dimension.

He was trying to get information I believe to try to prevent JFKs Mom and Dad from ever meeting, thinking that would prevent him and JR from being born or that was the feeling I got from what he said and did jumping into my dreams.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

There was a John Titor on TWit wit yrs ago that predicted most of what has happened even well before covid.

(6) Show this thread