₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Yea, pretty much sums it up.
The shift back and forth between 3D and 5D to help humanity has me stuck in a funk. I know home I know who I am, I know where I am going. You think I am running, no I don't run from anything I live and I adjust. At which point does God say enough is enough. Soooo without him I cannot be at peace, probably time to stop playing games. I know what he is seeking and I am sitting here like no you fucker, you blocked me, now watch me do it back....yeah we could be in this stage, or I can just let it go and be okay to step into what was mine in the first place. All along it is just because I wanted to teach the world how to properly love. Love is not about sex, fame, status, gender, religion, class, politics, or race. Love is the ability to freely exchange your time and energy with another person. This does not mean "in love". It is okay to tell people you love them. That could be exactly the confirmation the person is looking for to gain her/his wings.
I love

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

it might be best to get your point across if you dont use satan worshipers just saying.

₪ ø lll·o. ·.★·.·´¯`·.·★ 🅼🅰🆁🅺 13:24 ★·.·´¯`·.·★.·

Huh? Jared is NOT a satan worshipper. Have you heard his lyrics, his voice, his soul? He is a beautiful soul who is falsely accused of things he has never participated in..You are wrong about him! I love him so much!

I used to love Jared as 30STM was my favorite band. I’m sorry to tell you that Jared is absolutely a satanist. He has a multi part interview with abramovich and he has a very strange relationship with terry richardson.

In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stellabells2014 in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Auxtina 2014 to her Publication

you try to tell stupid MOTHERFUCKERS but rhey grt the fellomgs hurt and block you. stupid lady....haha