Anyone else out there HOPING and PRAYING that something takes place today?! God I hope so!!! GeorgeNews says "I'll be watching the halftime show..." We know who owns George(News). I think those that are able and willing to wake up have done so already. No need to drag this out any longer. Show the people all the evidence against these Satanic scumbags and let's get this "the best is yet to come" ball rollin!!!! I want to hear your predictions for today!! So let's hear it folks...

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Very specific predictions, from your post to God's ear. I will be praying for everyone's saftey, peace and understanding. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

ThanQ, but I cant take credit for this wonderful and exciting prediction...
Praying its all true, weve been patiently waiting for soooo long I wish and hope and pray it is TODAY! I'm soooo ready!

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

When you least expect it- It will happen. Maybe not on my watch-but someday. Hopeful and prayerful expectations is all we have left. ✝️♥️🇺🇸

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Peace and Love to her Publication

Amen, and yes you are right...#GodWins#TrustGod

(1) Show this thread