I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Damar Hamlin suddenly dropped after his involvement with a hit (seen worse just mins before)!
He’s 24, CPR was required.
How is this possible?
🙏

How did the news know 8 hours ago when it only happened an hour and a half ago??

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Didn't it happen yesterday or Sunday?

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

Last night 2/2/23 at 8:54pm EDT but the news reported it 8 hours earlier...

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Ain't it strange how the elephant in the room just stands there while they all completely ignore him? Everything about this incident screams "but what about that experimental vaccine?" and not a single co-player, coach, family member, MSM reporter or hospital spokesman has a single word to say about the "experimental jab". Very strange indeed.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Oh but there's more...Elephant very much included..LOL Look at the highlighted line...🤨

(1) Show this thread

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Very odd!

In response Rich Webster to his Publication

Now this has come out... ????? Look at the date...

(1) Show this thread