Buffalo Bills nfl player dropped on the field at 8:55:03pm

they administered cpr for over 15 mins then took him off the field with oxygen mask on

pray for this young man..

we know why this happened

he is 23.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

This feels weird. What if this is the begining of the end of the Deep State NFL. They NEVER suspend a game.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please send this young-man healing energy.
His poor Mother is needing help too please
Thank you

In response arba happihr to her Publication

💕 🙏🙏🙏 🏈 Damar Hamlin. 🏈 🙏🙏🙏 💕

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response arba happihr to her Publication

AU prayers up !!!!

(2) Show this thread

He took a serious blow to the chest and neck. I sure hope that it's not vaccine related.

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Tartarian Barbarian to her Publication

It wasn’t serious, The WHOLE thing is a WWF show. Nobody can change my mind. I can’t unsee the symbolism & Fake ass 9/11 type seriousness of the 🐎💩. Showing players numbers at certain times like the team praying. The whole thing is ghey.

(2) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

So very sad, I doubt with what we know, that he is alright!