I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Be still my heartπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Only people mentioned by @Sneakers359 in this post can reply

πŸ’•YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŽΆπŸ˜ŽπŸŒΌ β†’β†’πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ΊπŸ€ΊπŸ€Ί Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Doctor had me on Blood Pressure meds for years, dizzy on and off...Then he said that wasn't working anymore so over a year he changed my meds four times and I became worse with extra harmful side effects. Horrible. I stopped everything and diagnosed myself with anything I chose and Doctor said "Good, keep doing what you're doing."

I truly believe they are taught certain things and taught to avoid other things like alternative medicine methods because of chance of being blackballed. But smart docs find workarounds.

I researched myself with what I ate...
What is put in the mouth?
Is it food or processed products?
Then document sleep patterns,
body aches, headaches,
reoccurring short illnesses...
= Bad stuff somewhere.

If good food is daily...
Then research laundry supplies,
cleaning supplies, anything...
Tic-tacs, scented candles, cheap perfumes... shampoo, conditioner, body soaps...Tons of chemicals that cause illnesses.

Be Well πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ’•πŸŒΌ

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

It is hard to trust anything now days. I pray that you get relief. Hubs hasn't had any issues with his since he started taking Ivermectin last yearπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

How's ya vertigo?