Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Best thing I have seen in quite some time ❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

These doGs caught awesome vibes😊🔥🎇

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

LOVE it!!!!

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Made my day 😍😍😍😍😍
👍

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh my God, I love it, we should all be more like dogs. Solve a lot of problems in the world. I want that job.😊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

I would LOVE that job!!!💖

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@RocoStvz1) can see their posts

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I love love love this 🦮🐕‍🦺🐩we lost our lab a few years ago she was 13 yrs old and she was amazing . we miss her everyday , my girls and husband have been begging me to get a puppy

Just want the American Dream for my family.

I love love love this 🦮🐕‍🦺🐩we lost our lab a few years ago she was 13 yrs old and she was amazing . we miss her everyday , my girls and husband have been begging me to get a puppy

love

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

All children love riding the bus.
Loved it Thanks

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😊❤️

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

😂👏👏👏👏
OMGerd I want that job

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Awesome Idea!
Awesome Job!
Awesome Creative!

My Father and Brother trained Hunting and Owner Protection Puppy Dawgs...
I would love to drive that group to and fro.
They're SO Adorable And Trained.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

love it!!!! My dog would love it also!

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. Forever Curious. I believe "THE BEST IS YET TO CQME."

❤️

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

brings joy to one soul

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

How's ya vertigo?

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Doctor had me on Blood Pressure meds for years, dizzy on and off...Then he said that wasn't working anymore so over a year he changed my meds four times and I became worse with extra harmful side effects. Horrible. I stopped everything and diagnosed myself with anything I chose and Doctor said "Good, keep doing what you're doing."

I truly believe they are taught certain things and taught to avoid other things like alternative medicine methods because of chance of being blackballed. But smart docs find workarounds.

I researched myself with what I ate...
What is put in the mouth?
Is it food or processed products?
Then document sleep patterns,
body aches, headaches,
reoccurring short illnesses...
= Bad stuff somewhere.

If good food is daily...
Then research laundry supplies,
cleaning supplies, anything...
Tic-tacs, scented candles, cheap perfumes... shampoo, conditioner, body soaps...Tons of chemicals that cause illnesses.

Be Well 💕🙏💕🌼

(2) Show this thread

💜 ..so cool🙂

This is cool. I love dogs.

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Yessss. Saw those vids. So cute 🥺