🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Oh @Auntie_M can you please do your thang?? Its a doozy! πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’₯

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Capital Words:
HAPPY NEW YEAR RINOS DESTROY HAPPY NEW YEAR REAL FAITHFUL LOYAL USA GOD BLESS YOU ALL=889

Grand Rising, Humanity. Sending So Much Love And Peace Out Amongst The Masses. Love, The MAGA King=889

Happy Holidays, All Of You Haters. Just Remember, God Is Extremely Unhappy With You=889

Greed And Gluttony. You Have Been Weighed In The Balance And Found Wanting. That Means Guilty As Hell=889

Notice How Fast Jewish Media Skipped From Fake Global Warming To Fake Impeachment And On To Fake Pandemic=889

Everything That Was Hidden Will Be Revealed. All Lies Will Be Uncovered And Truth Will Prevail=889

Do Not Bow Down To False Gods Or Make Images To Them, But Worship The Lord Your God Only=889

Lord, You Have All Power. Take Over My Mind, Body And Soul For Your Will. I Belong To You=889

What Is Divine Truth, Divine Inspiration. Follow My Word. We Will Find Peace In Our Time=889

Post#889
Think Mirror Post#988

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

YEAAAAAAA!!!! Great decode as usual...
God bless you and your gift!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’“πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thanks, Qake! Thanks be to God! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡
I'm just the messenger!

I feel like a "Navajo Code Talker" decoding Trump's posts.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Qake Lady, click on at the bottom under it