🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Oh @Auntie_M can you please do your thang?? Its a doozy! πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’₯

Capital Words:
HAPPY NEW YEAR RINOS DESTROY HAPPY NEW YEAR REAL FAITHFUL LOYAL USA GOD BLESS YOU ALL=889

Grand Rising, Humanity. Sending So Much Love And Peace Out Amongst The Masses. Love, The MAGA King=889

Happy Holidays, All Of You Haters. Just Remember, God Is Extremely Unhappy With You=889

Greed And Gluttony. You Have Been Weighed In The Balance And Found Wanting. That Means Guilty As Hell=889

Notice How Fast Jewish Media Skipped From Fake Global Warming To Fake Impeachment And On To Fake Pandemic=889

Everything That Was Hidden Will Be Revealed. All Lies Will Be Uncovered And Truth Will Prevail=889

Do Not Bow Down To False Gods Or Make Images To Them, But Worship The Lord Your God Only=889

Lord, You Have All Power. Take Over My Mind, Body And Soul For Your Will. I Belong To You=889

What Is Divine Truth, Divine Inspiration. Follow My Word. We Will Find Peace In Our Time=889

Post#889
Think Mirror Post#988

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

YEAAAAAAA!!!! Great decode as usual...
God bless you and your gift!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’“πŸ™

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Thanks, Qake! Thanks be to God! πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜‡
I'm just the messenger!

I feel like a "Navajo Code Talker" decoding Trump's posts.
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) Show this thread