🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

Oh @Auntie_M can you please do your thang?? Its a doozy! πŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈπŸ’₯

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

All capital letters:
HAPPYNEWYEARRLDMLCCCOHMCRINOSDESTROYCMHAPPYNEWYEARIBSAPBLCATREALCFAITHFULLOYALTUSABBSGODBLESSYOUALL=1143

Wait For The Lord And Keep His Way, And He Will Raise You Up To Inherit The Land When The Wicked Are Cut Off. You Will See It=1143

We Are All Equally Human And A Reflection Of One Another. We Need Love First And Foremost. Then Everything Else Will Be Given=1143

When You Are With God And Jesus Christ, There Are No Contracts. There Are No Deeds. There Is No Deception. Only Their Love=1143

The Word Cannot Be Bound, But It Will Achieve That For Which It Was Put Forth To Accomplish And Will Not Return Void=1143

And A Great Sign Appeared In Heaven A Woman Clothed In The Sun With The Moon Under Her Feet And A Crown Of Twelve Stars On Her Head=1143

In That Day, You Will Know That I Am In Union With My Father, And You Are In Union With Me, And I Am In Union With You=1143

Post#1143
Think Mirror Post#3411

WOW WOW WOW I knew this was gonna be a good one... You always do the best decode postsπŸ’“πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Š

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

There's so much to a Trump post!
I could spend an entire day on just one post!

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker πŸ”, Proud deplorableπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all πŸ™πŸ»

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

And it is all positive..that's what God wants us to know, he is in control and it's all positive and biblical...πŸ™

(1) Show this thread