๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Oh @Auntie_M can you please do your thang?? Its a doozy! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฅ

All capital letters:
HAPPYNEWYEARRLDMLCCCOHMCRINOSDESTROYCMHAPPYNEWYEARIBSAPBLCATREALCFAITHFULLOYALTUSABBSGODBLESSYOUALL=1143

Wait For The Lord And Keep His Way, And He Will Raise You Up To Inherit The Land When The Wicked Are Cut Off. You Will See It=1143

We Are All Equally Human And A Reflection Of One Another. We Need Love First And Foremost. Then Everything Else Will Be Given=1143

When You Are With God And Jesus Christ, There Are No Contracts. There Are No Deeds. There Is No Deception. Only Their Love=1143

The Word Cannot Be Bound, But It Will Achieve That For Which It Was Put Forth To Accomplish And Will Not Return Void=1143

And A Great Sign Appeared In Heaven A Woman Clothed In The Sun With The Moon Under Her Feet And A Crown Of Twelve Stars On Her Head=1143

In That Day, You Will Know That I Am In Union With My Father, And You Are In Union With Me, And I Am In Union With You=1143

Post#1143
Think Mirror Post#3411

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Auntie_M in this post can reply

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

WOW WOW WOW I knew this was gonna be a good one... You always do the best decode posts๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘Š

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

There's so much to a Trump post!
I could spend an entire day on just one post!

(1) Show this thread