🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Comprehend the 151, think mirror, and you'll have everything.

2023 is the year of MANIFESTATION. We are spelling our vision into being. The writing is on the wall.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The Deep State Demonionists Will be Weighed in the Balances and Found Wanting!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

We Are Crowned With Many Crowns (Revelation 19:12)

CROWNED WITH MANY CROWNS (3:55)

Paul Wilbur - Crowned With Many Crowns - Lyrics - YouTube

Crowned With Many Crowns - Paul Wilbur - Lyrics. Messianic Praise and Worship.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Jesus Christ/ 151 existing in all of us must simply seem too good to be True. But I'll keep trying. (Insert you scribe image please)

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

THY KINGDOM COME
Teilhard de Chardin and the Holo-Fractal Triune Brain Heart Theory

"The Kingdom of Heaven is Spread Upon the Earth, but Men do not
See It." Jesus, The Lost Gospel of Thomas

"When You See the Kingdom Spread Upon the Earth, the Old
Way of Living in the World is Annihilated. The End of the World is not an Event to Come. It is a Moment of Psychological Transformation, of Visionary Transformation. You See Not the World of Solid Things, but a World of Radiance." -Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth

"It is Probable that the Universe as we know it is but a Single Stepping Stone Toward the Entrance to the Kingdom of God."
-M. Scott Peck, The Road Less Traveled

The Time is Come! The Moment toward which "the Entire Creation has been Groaning in One Great Act of Giving Birth," (Romans 8:22) is Upon Us. It is Now possible--through the Intuitive Insights of Modern Day Spiritual Seekers and the Rational Observations of Leading-Edge Scientific Theories--to Construct a New Cosmology, a Spiritually Meaningful, yet Scientifically Grounded Story of the Universe that Enables Us to See and to Know Exactly what the Apostle Paul Meant when he Wrote these Words Nearly Two Thousand Years Ago.
In this Section of GOD IS WITH(IN) US, we will seek to understand this Story, this New Way of Seeing; we will Seek to provide you with the Conceptual Tools through which you may begin to Relate your own Personal Journey to the Larger Journey of Human and Cosmic Evolution; we will Seek to give you the Courage to Rise Above your Historically Conditioned Fears and Limitations so that you may become a Self-Actualized Member of an Entirely New Species of

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

Humanity, a Species that Author and Visionary, Barbara Marx Hubbard refers to as HOMO UNIVERSALIS.
The Key to Understanding this Story, as well as the New Humanity that is Slowly but Steadily Emerging from the Shadowy Darkness of Our Evolutionary Chrysalis, lies in the Work of Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a Catholic Priest, who lived and wrote during the first half of the 20th Century.
When I first Encountered the Writing of Teilhard de Chardin, I was completely Ecstatic. Here, at Last, was a True Companion, a Fellow Seeker, who had Dared to go beyond the World-Denying Assumptions of Traditional Theology; Here at Last, was a Spiritual Trailblazer whose Passionate Yearning to See Christ-in-All-Things and All-Things-in-Christ had Given Birth to a Vibrant, All-Inclusive Understanding of God and Universe; an Understanding that was Severely Criticized and Contemptuously Derided by the Religious and Scientific Gatekeepers of his Time; yet Mysteriously Confirmed by

Recent Theoretical Insights that Postulate an Inherent Interrelationship between the Human Brain, the Human Heart and the Universal Quantum Field of Energy-Matter/Matter-Energy that is Simultaneously Within and Beyond All Things.
Although Teilhard Never Developed an Overall Framework through which his ideas could be Easily Communicated to others. he did manage to leave us and Important Clue as to what that Framework may have looked like if he had been given the Time to Create it.
On Easter Sunday, 1955 (the day of his death), Teilhard sat at his desk and Scribbled Four Words--Cosmogenesis, Biogenesis, Noogenesis, Christogenesis--Four Words that Represented a Comprehensive Summary of his Lifework.
In the Posts that Follow, I will use Teihard's Final Words as a "jumping of point" through which we can Understand and Appreciate the True Spiritual Genius of His Vision. This, in turn, will be Followed by a Detailed Illustration and Presentation of recent Scientific Theories

(1) Show this thread