Comprehend the 151, think mirror, and you'll have everything.

2023 is the year of MANIFESTATION. We are spelling our vision into being. The writing is on the wall.

Have a beautiful day Truth seeker.

#TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

The Good ETs have helped remove most or all of the reptilians and other bad ETs that were over powering us for decades, centuries imo actually, and now it is our time to stand up and take our authority over Earth granted by God as Adams seed.

WE ARE manifesting our timeline now is my belief and there are enough ppl that are at a minimum of "Awake Level 1" to prevent civil war!

Let's do this!
No more govt and systems running on auto pilot!

Stand with us!
Change your thoughts, Change your life!
&
If we ban together we can change the whole damn planet to a Divine Timeline.

We MUST STEP UP AND PARTICIPATE!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Testify Nana! 🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

It's a very special year🥳🙏🏻❤️🎶

Only followers of this user (@Paulsaccount) can see their posts

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Why do you think they call it spelling it spell casting. becareful what you wish for!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

The Deep State Demonionists Will be Weighed in the Balances and Found Wanting!!!!!

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

We Are Crowned With Many Crowns (Revelation 19:12)

(1) Show this thread