Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

He told everyone in the Most Ancient church, the people then were so good they communicated with Angels, love God above all else and love others at least as much as self.

I cant agree more.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

117% 🎯

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

🙏NFL praying for player down

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

Nah...
This is a [satanic.ritual] executed exactly 51 years and on the same field as BBills (first name?) HUGHES died...

Coincidentally, the player that "hit" this 24-y.o. player is wearing Hughes' number 51...

Numbers Numbers

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🕊️🙏❤️

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

🤗The difficult part of this journey is not understanding
We "have" to be best friends with the person in the mirror!
The person in the Mirror has a role in this journey too.
And we must be forgiving. ☺️
Everywhere we go there we are!!!
I promise
Once you befriend your friend in the mirror you will have a blast together!!!🤗🤗🤗💞💞💞😁

Just the fact that the old evil one keeps attacking provides me with strength and determination. This spirit is from God. Thanks for the encouragement. I need it. We all need it. It has been a long journey. No matter when we started. Love is the only thing keeping my head up. I am weary and I am tired but this community keeps me hopeful and reinforces my resolve to continue the journey.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

It has been a blessing learning what God needed me to know. It has been a blessing to be here among others with a "special spirit". I have been on this rock for 53 years, and have always been a Christian, but my relationship with The Lord has evolved to a whole nother level. Praise God!

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I have always had empathy for the people around me, but I have never felt I was worth anything. The choices I have made have basically destroyed me over and over. Thank you for this post! I have to learn to love me starting TODAY!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Boy does this resonate with me.

(1) Show this thread

Damaged soldier. Tired but hanging on.

i appreciate your positivity. But at the moment my energy is gone. my wife hung on but i think she is done. i undetstand though.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience ♥️ Patriot God bless 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ 💞 Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Brian Strong to his Publication

🙏❤️ Brian and Your Wife ❤️🙏

This is indeed a tough time for all. Stay strong 💪

God Is Within Her ...she will not fall.
PSALM 46:5

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

FINDING THE GOD/THE CHRIST WITHIN

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

THE ANATOMY OF THE INNER CHRIST

The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Exactly!!! The moment I started searching, in earnest, to discover who I really am, and what life on earth is really all about, that's when everything started to change for me - very much for the better.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Good word!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Beautifully said. 😘

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Hi ♥️

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Amein 🙏❤🙏

(4) Show this thread

🔥🔥🔥🔥

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

Yes!!! Read Genesis Chapter 6. It's Biblical! These are Fallen Angels and Demons we are dealing with. This is a fight of Good versus Evil. Read Ephesians Chapter 6. It says we are not fighting against flesh and blood, but principalities and powers and evil spirits in high places! Demons are all around! (As are God's good and holy angels too.) They've been here since the beginning. They've never left. Call upon the name of Jesus to be saved TODAY! John 3:16.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

search and dicover
the book of Enoch

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

it says love one another