Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

And tonight you can't see MIL aircraft up coast to coast. In fact we could only see one USA MIL aircraft up squawking worldwide. This time of night there typically aren't large #'s up, but there are always planes in the air.

Retired psychologist. Love USA, POTUS, vets. Here to support those who aren't quite "there." Twt axed me same day as DJR. badge of h

There were several small planes that flew into /out of Venice Airport earlier today and this evening.

someone hacking the system..or jamming it if there was a spy plane like someone else posted

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

This was crazy at FLL today...MIA was also grounded..🤨

Earlier on Jan 2nd I tracked a B752 with a SAM callsign to Los Angeles. Later it was flying back to Joint Base Andrews under AF2 callsign.

At the same time I picked up AF1 no callsign Reg 82-8000 heading from out to sea back to JB Andrews (pic at 20:31 GMT). I had seen it in about the same place last Tuesday, apparently gone dark, it was still showing in the same place the following day then disappeared.

Next, a plane I had on my follow list showed up heading from east of Cuba. Its reg no. shows it was allocated AF2 also, reg 09-0018

https://www.facebook.com/Scramblemagazine/posts/pfbid02Y26QUNiw41mo8vakkXzsTEg29bsYdXnykYJnq2oreST8QDKPL7A5wxa4ZG4z1eCVl

I happen to live in Florida..how is that situation going at the moment.?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

YES REMEMBER WHEN THEY FOUND THAT LIVE MISSILE ON A SHIP OFF THE COAST OF FLORIDA.........................
WELL IT IS SOMETHING FOR SURE IT IS A DIVERSION / DISTRACTION FROM SOMETHING BIGGER IMHO

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

it has to do with China..a spy plane was seen in our waters..

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Yes, I am in Florida and just saw this - seems curious that all airports are having radar issues

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Definitely more here than meets the eye. National Ground stop ! a lot more.

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Just want the American Dream for my family.

its been lifted

the invisible enemy is everywhere you look

If your vaccinated you can fly a corporation plane now

have heard they ran out if cids and its causing automation issues…

Sounds like BS to me.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

In response Duhble Dee to her Publication

Yes agreed. a clue to other activity

(1) Show this thread

WTF?