Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Well, I'm 70, so I'm too old to die young. But I still have a whole lot of fight in me. This Fight is too important to sit on any sidelines. I spend most of my days telling Truths and I'll continue doing what I can. But if the Evil came local, I'd help load those guns. We are not wirhout protection.

The evil is pervasive, it is everywhere. It may just be more concentrated in some strategic places, for now anyway.

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it