Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

The subject of the USA not being so great has been on my mind, and I haven't found the words to express it. Where we, as a nation have come from and slowly eroded over time to where we are now.

And then I found this. This is where we are.👇

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I get frustrated because basically all we do is sit behind our keyboards and tweet to the choir. I don't understand why zero big name accounts have ever tried to organize a rally, protest or picket the MSM, distribute flyers, push bumper stickers, put up yard signs, tell us all to wear white hats on Saturday....or do one dang thing as an organized group to wake up the sheeple. As a no name tiny account I have not been able to get anyone to show interest in an organized effort. I have tried on other forums. Where are the patriotic big boys? Why do citizens all over the world protest en masse ...and we Americans just sit? The rest of the world is counting on US. If we fall, the world falls.

"Grandpa, what did you do during the final war?"

"Oh sonny boy, I tweeted day and night and waited for somebody to save us."
Seriously, WTF?

Exactly. Watching other countries standing up for themselves en masse while we sit on our hands gets me the most. We were supposedly the freest country in the world, so you would think we would act like we had more to lose.

Our country was once revered. When the entire world finds out just how involved our leaders were in the deep state coupled with our lack of action to fight against it, I believe future generations will look at America with shame.

Or perhaps it will just level the playing field and no one country will be seen as better than another. That could be a good thing. Who knows how this will play out.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it