The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Wow that is a beautiful pic hun.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy Always and wishing you a fabulous 2023!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

You too hun, it is gonna be quite the ride Nana thinks!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

🤢 🤮 I learned in the Marines that I'm not a very able sailor. I spent quite a bit of time in the head during a patch of stormy weather while aboard an LST.

But I can weather most other challenges and hardships pretty well.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

We used to hang a string with a giant nut on it in our office.
As we would list, you could see how much we were rolling.
Many got sick, I'd just get sleepy.
I spent time on both these ships until 2000...

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Always welcome, Nana!