The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace.
Where there is hatred, let me sow love;
Where there is injury, pardon;
Where there is doubt, faith;
Where there is despair, hope;
Where there is darkness, light;
Where there is sadness, joy.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Wow that is a beautiful pic hun.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Happy Always and wishing you a fabulous 2023!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

You too hun, it is gonna be quite the ride Nana thinks!

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) Beautiful DAY for ADVENTURE :)

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Ana McMurry to her Publication

It has been a great day so far...
Energy through the roof and a great mood to start the year off right!

(1) Show this thread

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

🤢 🤮 I learned in the Marines that I'm not a very able sailor. I spent quite a bit of time in the head during a patch of stormy weather while aboard an LST.

But I can weather most other challenges and hardships pretty well.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

🤣😬🤦‍♀️Terrible to joke around at a time like this as I re-read (I get terribly seasick too) The funny thing is when I first read your post I thought it said LSD no LST. I was like dang, they really did mess with all of us.

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

thank you for your service 🙏

(3) Show this thread

RIDE THE WAVE!