My malimut who is 12 yo, cannot stand up for reasons unknown, tonight I got him to eat ground turkey, carrots and sweet potatoes with his salmon and rice. Used a dog bed to move him around, and harness with lifting back legs so he could relieve himself

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

have you or are you going to have him checked for diabetes?

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Yes I know I'm not a dog, and your dog is not a human, but for the weirdest reason a week or so ago I had really weird muscles. Almost like the aches and pains of a flu yet my head was fine. Everything hurt to move, bend down, pick something up, grip something. No hot/cold shivers though. Then it just faded away. Really weird. Hope your pup recovers as quickly. ❤️

Do you by chance use a monthly flea and tick medicine?

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response tabby libo2 to his Publication

90 days

(1) Show this thread

Poor baby. Prayers he is okay. 🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

you never let a wolf down when he’s your friend

In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication

Yeah, i’m scared to death, he’s very old, very loyal, my buddy for a long time

(2) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

my buddy, pittbull fight and all

(1) Show this thread

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

In response Blonde Bunny11 to her Publication

nobody owns a wolf, they take you as family, will never let HN down

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Bless his heart. Prayers.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Wolf with a big heart, he knows i won’t leave him

(1) Show this thread