Who killed JFK?

LBJ

George H.W. Bush

C_A

All of the above

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

you can clearly see the driver shoot him with a pistol with his left hand shooting over his right shoulder in the video.

In response tim drysdale to his Publication
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

We are here to Serve. God Wins, Patriots must #HoldTheLine. Love all. Help those that need help now and forever.

In response tim drysdale to his Publication

117%

(2) Show this thread

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

All of the above.

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response Cathy dupler to her Publication

Actually its a trick question, i think. The mentioned ones probably planned it but didnt pull the triggers. Or he didnt die, so he wasnt killed ??? Anything is possible! 😇🤔🙏🇺🇸❤

(1) Show this thread

+ Mossad

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

I See our community continues to Vibe at High Levels...

😎👏👊

love your polls❤️ (tells ya who’s awake🙃)

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

None of the above…

MOving SystemS incorporAteD

FJB .......Trump is my President

Did they really kill JFK ? Did they set it up to look like JFK and he went behind the scenes to take them down ?

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

E Howard Hunt for KS
funny how much he looked like Hunter S Thompson
🤔

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

Operation 50, Three C_A "hobos" and top level spooks. Including E. Howard Hunt. A massive black op.

(1) Show this thread

Makes me feel like JFK knew they were after him!! Also makes me wonder if this is why they hid Patrick and said he died, they saw how living in a Fish Bowl was no Bueno.

🤷‍♀️

Can’t wait to find out ALL the Truths 🙌🙏!!

The person that I believe had a big hand in it is not listed but I might have my tinfoil hat on too tight.

+ more

Israel

>USSS Agent William Greer [The Driver]

Every lie will be revealed!

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

off topic fren, just finished rewatching series 7 law of war, so is it literal? i see it but all dots are not connecting. real zombies? conplan 8888, taking back the 8s?

(1) Show this thread