πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈHi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❀️… So, We will see :)
πŸ™God BlessπŸ™ & πŸ’–Much LoveπŸ’™β™Ύβ™Ύ

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Go Kiki! You got this! πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’•πŸ™βœ¨

πŸ™ GOD WON. πŸ™ Jesus is the Way. πŸ™ Love Won. ❀️ Love and Light β­οΈπŸ’™WWG1WGA πŸ•―I Love All Y’all πŸ₯° #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything πŸ’™β˜€οΈπŸ¦‹

In response New Years Day to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

How you doing, Kiki? ❀️✨✨ How the fast go?

:) Great Fren :) I am in the Process of Completing a 72 Hours Fast :) πŸ™πŸ’–How are You? πŸ’™πŸ™ God Bless You & Yours β™Ύβ™Ύ
πŸ₯³Happy New Year!🎊 2023 is gonna Rock fo sho βœ…πŸ’―πŸ™https://anonup.com/thread/11374466

Congrats! Saw the thread. Thats amazing! πŸ™ŒπŸΌβ€οΈβœ¨
I am awesome! Just hanging with the fam today, my favorite thing πŸ₯°
And I agree, 2023 is going to be awesome! I can feel it! Happy New Year! ❀️✨✨

Only people mentioned by @NewYearsDay in this post can reply

πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸ’–πŸŽ‰πŸ’™πŸ₯³Happy Happy Happy New Year Fren πŸ™πŸ₯°πŸ₯³πŸ’–β™ΎπŸ’™πŸ™