🙋‍♀️Hi Ya’ll, I’m starting at least a 48 hours fast this evening around 5:30ish if anyone wants to join. May go 72 hours, but it depends on muh plans with Family is Everything ❤️… So, We will see :)
🙏God Bless🙏 & 💖Much Love💙♾♾

Only people mentioned by @KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Did you only drink water? Congrats!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response True Patriot to his Publication

:) Thank You Fren :)
I drink water, & tea or black coffee in the morning.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

oh that is just strenge. I started one yesterday, well have not eaten since 10p.m. 26 dec. I am going for as long as I can hold out. 96 hrs is my PB. I just wanna break that lol. mark me down ( I feel weird foe announcing it for some reason)
I found (from dude in vid) adding pink salt to water/coffee helps the headaches :)

he has a vid on just salt too you may wanna check out. bout the 2:20 mark he briefly explains it. this one is just 7 days. He do good work IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSSBiNPZs8Q

I Didn't Eat Food for 7 days. This is what happened to my body - YouTube

Go to https://DrinkLMNT.com/WhatIveLearned to get a free sampler pack with any purchase!Fasting can be very beneficial, but don't do it haphazardly. While mo...

yer a trip..lol

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

😂agreed. we all are.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I applaud you. God bless you on your fast!

I do plan an extended fast, but it will he beginning in January, probably day 2 or the 3rd. I have to make quite a bit of food for New Years Eve Watch Night Service at Church. I will be making Traditional food for the 1st, and then I will be free to ENJOY water!!!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

🙏💖 Thank You Fren💙🙏 Post on here when You do Your Fast 🙏💖🙏
God Bless & Much Love ♾♾

(1) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Go Kiki! You got this! 🙌🏼💕🙏✨

In response New Years Day to her Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Go Kiki! I can't this round but will join in on the next. You got this!👏🏼

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

🙏❤️Thank You Fren❤️🙏
I ❤️ U ♾♾

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

fasting in this house with muh wife being asleep is harder than trying to convince her of child sex trafficking. she’s Italian. can only deny food from her so long before getting the cold shoulder. i try to limit meals to 1 big or 2 small/medium though.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

I hear ya.

I have also been doing the 16x8 fasting plan since November & it really works well for me :)
So, I usually have my last meal of the day around 6pm & then have my first meal after 10am the next day.

🙏Good Luck Fren & God Bless❤️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You just ruined my brownie. :(

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yummy 😋 Enjoy Sir 😊 YOU definitely deserve it fo sho! ❤️ 🙏God Bless 🙏

(1) Show this thread

:)

@VincentKennedy

I swear they were playing Your Playlist 🎶😎 It was 🤯😎

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=ltAgFOv0RuW5Skbw-atqKQ

It all worked out where I am able to Continue the Fast for the Full 72 Hours :) YaaaaY :)😎 I am completing the 72 hours fast by 123 😎 Just what I wanted to do :)
Everything is Always Working Out for me ✅🥰🙏
#NOICE
🙏Thank You God.🙏

(2) Show this thread