US Air Force tweets some Stealth Bomber vibes.
"Get in the Spirit! Today's the day. Look up!#SuperBowlLV"

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Health and Spiritual Coach, Reike and BioEnergy Practitioner, Kambo Practitioner, Registered Nurse

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

I was sitting in my kyak on the Altamaha River, Ga enjoying a quiet afternoon of fishing when this horrible loud noise above my head actually gave me chest pain while vibrating my chest. It was a Stealth so close I could see details on it. After, the awe I was pissed. Not Nice to scare people like that. You never know when they might have a cardiac condition. I'm hear to tell you it was something I'll never forget!

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ·πŸŒŠπŸŒ·β›΅οΈπŸ.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(5) Show this thread

- I LOVE: God,πŸ‡«πŸ‡· πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ί

😁 THANK YOU !!!! NOW I'M SURE THAT'S FOR TODAY !!! I'M SO HAPPY !!!

#SuperBowl 🍿😊

Just an American girl excited for the future of the Greatest country on earth. Follow me or not, it is NOW a free country! God Bless America

Genesis 7:11

on the 17th day of the 2nd month World Wide Flood

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

Look, it's a Q!

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

we shall see. people need some hope then constant false flags.. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Wanting is the root of all needing stuff.

Bet a B-2 could hit Gronkowski on a slant route from 60,000 ft.

I'm here for my POTUS! #WWG1WGA Conservative ready for a new party. The Patriot Party! Trump #MAGA

They are based 35 miles where I lived most of my life... Knob Noster, MO

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

In response Gone Galt to her Publication

I was raised in Sedalia.

(1) Show this thread

Let's ride, Cowboy!!

ΠžΡ‡Π΅ наш, који си Π½Π° нСбСсима, Π΄Π° сС свСти ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π΄ΠΎΡ’Π΅ царство ВвојС, Π΄Π° Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅ Π²ΠΎΡ™Π° Ввоја ΠΈ Π½Π° Π·Π΅ΠΌΡ™ΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΎ Π½Π° Π½Π΅Π±Ρƒ

This is incredible. I slept late and was dreaming of shots wheezing by around the whole city even breaking glass. At first i thought (in my dream) it was some sort of a local shootout, but as the dream went on the scale of it increased until at last it was covering the whole sky, rounds just flying everywhere without visible source, leaving traces behind them. I fell to my knees in praise of God as the night sky above me was being lit up by tracers.
And now i come and see this.
Today's the day

almost starting to wonder if this will be biggwr thab just something at the supee bowl. Like is EBS gonna happen while im out taking an extra shift? 🀨

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

YES PLEASE! Spirit is ready and hopeful!