TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I need some help friends. I’m drinking too much. I woke up back in March 2020 when the lockdowns began. Since then I started drinking more often to cope with all evilness I was learning. Just a couple of glasses of wine in the evenings but now it’s become a daily habit. It needs to end.

I’m putting it out into the universe & my AU family to admit it’s time to hold myself accountable. I’d appreciate your prayers & good vibes. Thank you! Love you all. ♥️

I did the same thing from 2020 until about mid 2021. I call it my “dark Knight of the soul period.” One day I saw a meme that said “ Alcohol invites Satan into your soul. That is why they call it spirits” and it CHANGED my whole view on alcohol. I don’t invite that crap into my body anymore and you can do the same thing.💗

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RedPilledSwede in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Red Pilled Swede, click on at the bottom under it