I need some help friends. I’m drinking too much. I woke up back in March 2020 when the lockdowns began. Since then I started drinking more often to cope with all evilness I was learning. Just a couple of glasses of wine in the evenings but now it’s become a daily habit. It needs to end.

I’m putting it out into the universe & my AU family to admit it’s time to hold myself accountable. I’d appreciate your prayers & good vibes. Thank you! Love you all. ♥️

Only people mentioned by @ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

In response Modern Missy to her Publication

How are you doing Missy? I thought I would check in on you. ☺️🙏🏼

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

In response June Nelson to her Publication

I’m great June. Thanks for asking. I accomplished my goal. I went 34 days totally sober before attending a family wedding where I had a glass of wine again. Since then it’s been here & there on the weekends. I feel amazing & back in control. Most misinterpreted my post assuming I was an alcoholic but I’m ok with that. We all seem to listen from our own perspective & project our own feelings onto others. It was a learning experience for me and made me try harder to really listen to what others are saying in their posts. Especially here on AU where we are pretty safe & can be vulnerable sometimes. I really do appreciate you checking in on me. Thank you! ♥️

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸💙🇺🇸❤️ #SAVEAMERICA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #THEBESTISYETTOCOME

💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖🙏🏻💖

Alcohol is a depressent. You are stronger than you are giving yourself credit for. Next time you have the urge to drink put on headlhones and listen to 432hz music instead. It’s a free medbed and it’s very healing and relaxing. It has helped me overcome my anxiety to the point where it doesn’t even exist anymore. You got this and remember our best days are yet to come. God bless and stay strong I am rooting for you !! ♥️😘🙏🏻

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

you are going to absolutely love life again, stop the stupid. 🙏 love is waiting.

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

just stop.. you dont need help. stop it now. easy. God lives in you and you cant put alcohol in that temple where He lives. now you see how easy is to stop when you have to decide if to poison the temple where God lives. No prayer is beeded .. just common sense .

Prayers Romans 10:9&10

prayers

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Develop an addiction to health.

Cut out sugar. That will of necessity cut out alcohol. Just try it for three days, then it will be much easier; then day by day.

Self-disciplinary, then day four breakthrough and breakOUT is noticeable and comfortable. We must reset our bodies along with all we're experiencing and it's so hard, I know, dang it.

❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

You can stop or at least cut back
Work through the pain you are drowning
ask God for help he is there we are here
you are not alone
Prayers for you 🙏
I have been clean since 9/5/1995
was a sick as a human could get
God saved me and I found out why later.
He will help you- hang on -we are almost to the beginning of a new world 🌎

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

praying for you. i quit drinking years ago. felt the same way. it became a problem and it wasnt fun and i didnt feel good anymore. SOOOOOOO GOOD that
you reached out and are holding yourself accountable. yes your AU fammloves we. we will be praying for you. may God give you wisdom and comfort as you walk away from alcohol. theyre eveil spirits if you ask me..pun intended

you got this! you will feel sooooo mich better! 🙌🏻💖🙏🏻✨

Only followers of this user (@Estherfootprints777) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for you missy. I never knew how bad alcohol was for us until recently and due to that have cut way way way back. Why else would alcohol be readily available -d.s. knows.

One Truth, One Song, One Energy - PRINCE. ☔️🕊🚲☮️🎶💜 EVeRyThinG IS FREQUENCY! The ONLY way 2 WIN the Game is 2 NOT play the Game! 🦅🇺🇸😎

ATTENTION to INTENTION is where the power lies. Sending you hugs of encouragement and much LOVE. That is where the healing is…love yourself through with acceptance. You’ve already decided. ELEVATE - word for you this 2023 season. 💜💜💜☮️☑️🇺🇸🤗🤗🤗☺️❤️

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Praying for whatever you need to cross your path and free you. Sending love and prayers. ❤️🙏

I got on my knees 38 years ago and said “ Dear God, please help me. My life is fucked up beyond all recognition.” My prayer was answered two weeks later with a DWI that got me into treatment. It’s not how much you drink, it’s what it does to you . one day at a time works pretty well. Good luck and God Bless!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Let’s put this in perspective, if you continue to drink daily, the cabal won. You are a Patriot, you can quit because you don’t want them to win. Try having one glass of wine, then skip a day. Then one glass of wine skip two days. You get the picture. Good luck. We all need to see the happenings with a sober eye. ❤️

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

You can do this! Believe it & know it. Ask for help if you need it.
♥️🙏♥️

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕 - you got this!!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sending prayers, strength & love. 🙏💕
Alcohol creates holes in your etheric, protect your energy.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

i did the same in 2020. my son brought me some Jagermeister. i began to slowly sip on one shot in the late evening to settle my nerves... I then realized it began a habit. so I stopped and began stepping away from the system. Unplug, walk in nature, go on some small vacations, visit people but do NOT talk of what you have learned, do lots of self care, set yourself some goals.
I am currently at the point of not caring about the current events/news as they have become so psychologically assaulting. i just dont engage with the daily news or events.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏

I did the same thing from 2020 until about mid 2021. I call it my “dark Knight of the soul period.” One day I saw a meme that said “ Alcohol invites Satan into your soul. That is why they call it spirits” and it CHANGED my whole view on alcohol. I don’t invite that crap into my body anymore and you can do the same thing.💗

Only followers of this user (@Ziebs1111) can see their posts

Change your thoughts. Change your life. You can do it! Sending energy and good thoughts your way.

🙏🏻🙏🏻 YOU took the first and biggest step! ❤️
Prayers to help….