Good Morning!

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Yes. I can pray for anyone, anywhere,at any time & speak into their life or body & it can bring healing. I have had people pray for me over the phone or internet when I could not walk & the healing began to manifest & I was able to walk the next morning.

If a person refuses prayer - that can block prayer. Also, unforgiveness & bitterness can sometimes "block". But I speak John 20:23 where Jesus tells His disciples, “If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven." When I pray this while - speaking healing w/ forgiveness, blocks are removed (not sure why or how it works, only know speaking it matters).

I also speak my baptism (cleansing by faith), the covenant of love in Jesus & ask Daddy Abba (God the Father) to fight on my behalf. Then speak "peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing, forgiveness & no retaliation" over me, & all involved - it can shut down the spiritual realm. If it doesn't, I repeat til it does.

Want to make sure to note - it is not ME that heals anyone.
I speak the words of healing in the name of Jesus - and it is Holy Spirit I ask to bring the healing. To me, the source of healing matters. God is the only "pure source" of healing that doesn't infect others with whatever impurities are within the source. (In my opinion, this is why source matters.)

Witches (demons) do healing by "self" or unholy spirits.
Since demons can be a source of "sickness" or "dis-ease" what the unholy spirits do is they get quiet and pretend or act like they are gone - for a period of time, but they do not leave. OR - they do leave, and then come back again.

Sources of healing matter.
If a person is needing to get healed again and again and again... it may be that they are being tormented, and need renewing of their mind.

A huge part of spiritual warfare is the battlefield of the mind, what we align with or agree with - can bring us sickness by dis-ease.

Just my two cents.

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JustGonnaSparkle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Gonna Sparkle, click on at the bottom under it