Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

my man 🙌
this is how im healing my nervous system!

Thank you for posting this. 🥰

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

SNAP! - The Power (Official Video) - YouTube

Official music video for the 1990's hit "The Power" by SNAP!Listen to 30 Years of SNAP! here: http://snapofficial.lnk.to/30-► LISTEN TO SNAP!On Spotify: http...

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

Dr. Joe is amazing—and this is absolute truth!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I don't usually do the gematria on VK re-posts of Anons' videos, but for some reason I did. I like where this is leading.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I've been doing his guided meditations recently. He is so good.

Deep

🇲🇽 Here to support President Trump

Joe Dispenza 🙏🥰

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Morning!!! Whoa, that's deep but I like!

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

this is also how angels protect us 🙏

Follower more than a poster.

People think Orthodox Christians are nits because we ask Saints to intercede and pray for us. We don’t think it any different than asking another human to pray for us.

LOVE Dr. Joe - discovered him in '12 and deployed his teachings and research with my faith to heal from stage 4 cancer within 5 months!!! https://lifebyrandi.com

In response Randi Marie to her Publication

amazing.
congrats and thanks for sharing
maybe it can help others as well!

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

In response Randi Marie to her Publication

Thank you for sharing🙏

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning! 😊

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Good Morning! 👊🏻😎

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

coordinate ordinances to direct vibes, nice Kim. Fire them up Friday!

In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication

level up lol

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

i love that... but would be more excited about him telling us how we can actually DO that.....🙏

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

He has lots of videos on Youtube and his website.
https://drjoedispenza.com/

(1) Show this thread

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Good Morning!

Good morning Kim. :)

Thank you Joe. He is correct. We have no idea how powerful we are. Your bible says you will be like God. Wake up!

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

Yes. I can pray for anyone, anywhere,at any time & speak into their life or body & it can bring healing. I have had people pray for me over the phone or internet when I could not walk & the healing began to manifest & I was able to walk the next morning.

If a person refuses prayer - that can block prayer. Also, unforgiveness & bitterness can sometimes "block". But I speak John 20:23 where Jesus tells His disciples, “If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven." When I pray this while - speaking healing w/ forgiveness, blocks are removed (not sure why or how it works, only know speaking it matters).

I also speak my baptism (cleansing by faith), the covenant of love in Jesus & ask Daddy Abba (God the Father) to fight on my behalf. Then speak "peace, blessing, mercy, forgiveness, healing, forgiveness & no retaliation" over me, & all involved - it can shut down the spiritual realm. If it doesn't, I repeat til it does.

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Just Gonna Sparkle to her Publication

Want to make sure to note - it is not ME that heals anyone.
I speak the words of healing in the name of Jesus - and it is Holy Spirit I ask to bring the healing. To me, the source of healing matters. God is the only "pure source" of healing that doesn't infect others with whatever impurities are within the source. (In my opinion, this is why source matters.)

Witches (demons) do healing by "self" or unholy spirits.
Since demons can be a source of "sickness" or "dis-ease" what the unholy spirits do is they get quiet and pretend or act like they are gone - for a period of time, but they do not leave. OR - they do leave, and then come back again.

Sources of healing matter.
If a person is needing to get healed again and again and again... it may be that they are being tormented, and need renewing of their mind.

A huge part of spiritual warfare is the battlefield of the mind, what we align with or agree with - can bring us sickness by dis-ease.

Just my two cents.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Energy flows where intention goes.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

THATS SOME SERIOUS VIBES THERE KIM

GM! 😁
His meditation is amazing!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Good Morning, Kim!
Jesus healed people this way.
I Definitely need to focus on this more.🙏

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

#prayerteam we are Quantum connected WWG1WGA 11:11

GOOD MORNING KIMMY

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

GM Kim