In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

yes...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wonder if Elon is going to name a rocket Betelgeuse to light up the night sky.

I just asked the question …

One of SpaceX's most recent ventures is a rocket named Betelgeuse …

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JQANNE in this post can reply

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Out of curiosity, why name a rocket after something we are about to see explode...

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

How did you ask it? i have no idea where to find it even

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

you sed it 3x

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

Hell, that’s Chicago’s mayor

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

All this talk of Betelgeuse, right now 6:15 EST, it's flickering wildly. Still kind of low so hard to tell if it's just atmospheric but it's flashing all kinds of colors right now.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Interdasting...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Are we from Betelgeuse😬
I'm a rookie

Trump did say rockets to nowhere. 🤷‍♂️

IS THIS THE ONE THAT FLIES OFF COURSE, GOES TO OTHER SIDE OF ANTARCTICA AND REPORTS BACK...OOPS, GUESS WHAT WE FOUND?

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

It wasnt actually a question, I asked ChatGPT to write an essay on Elons rocket named Betelgeuse

Its very convincing 😊

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Ah you got me :)

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

how do you ask?
i want to ask who was behind 911 Vegas and many others

(2) Show this thread