Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Just wondering around in here!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Good morning Nana. This CHAT GPT has been very much on my mind. You are a trooper.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Good morning Fan, Nana has to say that when I asked it "who is the Commander in Chief of America and it said DJT, i giggled out loud.
Are we gonna have a good FRYDAY?
It will be nice to see America free to have a New Year's party again.
Was just thinking this morning what a great preemptive job they did getting the American ppl to accept lock downs with the Netflix series "The Walking Dead" and all their bioweapon and zombies movies over the years, "World War Z"

I prefer to call him General Trump noW. [They] failed to take into account that we have our own World War Z.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Maybe he is a General….

From the Alaska rally in July -

General Trump noW.
General Trump makes sense as Commander in Chief.

Looks like he Won (noW).
Nana is hearing we are about to have a General Patton reflection moment.
Can't wait to see what that is going to be.

Proud Father time?
Son Trump has done well.

You read Nana's mind, I came very close to posting this very pic with that post.

This pic is the first thing that comes to mind when I see the title of that movie.
See I don't believe in coincidence anymore!