Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

โค๏ธ Very cool! I hope he sees this, Enchanted Mermaid.
Congratulations, Authentic Citizen@Socrates ! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘Well deserved!!๐ŸŽ‰

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I tried and tried yesterday but he never noticed so I just decided to post it. It seems like me and you are always at the same place at the same time!!!!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡God's timing! ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท

Thank you Enchanted Mermaid and Patriot Sam. There are other folks more deserving than I. I'm just a simple anon documenting the times. May all good things come your way in 2023 and thanks for all your efforts too!

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

You DO deserve this honor from Enchanted Mermaid,@Socrates! So there! Hahah! And Happy 2023! Bunch of Blessings to you!!!๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘