Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

โค๏ธ Very cool! I hope he sees this, Enchanted Mermaid.
Congratulations, Authentic Citizen@Socrates ! ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘Well deserved!!๐ŸŽ‰

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I tried and tried yesterday but he never noticed so I just decided to post it. It seems like me and you are always at the same place at the same time!!!!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡God's timing! ๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท

In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank you Enchanted Mermaid and Patriot Sam. There are other folks more deserving than I. I'm just a simple anon documenting the times. May all good things come your way in 2023 and thanks for all your efforts too!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

You DO deserve this honor from Enchanted Mermaid,@Socrates! So there! Hahah! And Happy 2023! Bunch of Blessings to you!!!๐Ÿ˜‡โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread