C before D

Control before Divide.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

how long must we continue to watch this Shit show trickle trickle drip drip this could go on for years.

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

well to be honest Q tells us.

Re read this drop 5 ,10, 20 times. Seriously.

7/2019 + 6 years.

2023 will be BIG BIG BIG.

2024 = Year of the Boomerang

2025-2026 = End of the 6+ years Q laid out here.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

well one thing i have learned w/many if not most of the drops: you can't go by the dates they are shared/dropped. given what we have seen play out - my feeeeeeeeeeeeel is that, if true, this 6 years began the moment T stood at the podium on inauguration day and was surrounded for a few moments by military (wasn't it every branch that was there w/him?). we are quickly approaching the end of that 6 year time span.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

You think weve lost 4-6% of humans yet?

not even close.

350-500 million people.

Ive read the book of Revelation many times.

Have you?

The end won’t be for everyone.

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i don't read "their" bible. the book of revelations was always about "their" plan for us. and you're damn right we've lost that many people w/their poison dart alone. if not we are VERY close. if this goes for another 2 years as you theorize, we'll have lost at least 1/3 or more of humanity due to that vax alone. THOSE are the people NEEDING to SEE so what's the point in SHOWING truth when those NEEDING to see are already dead?

better start reading the Bible.

Every word is true.

Thats not dogma. That is reality.

I will pray for you that you accept Jesus Christ and the gospel into your heart.

The alternative is blindness forever.

Jun 04, 2020 1:01:13 PM EDT
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6
https://twitter.com/Yoder_Esqq/status/1268362041221361664
DEMONS CONTINUE to serve the devil in his attempt to lead the world away from God and into sin.
Q

that is one of the red pills here: the bible was written by the enemy - certainly greatly altered. Jesus was and is the only Truth in there. Marlo Biglino - translator for the vatican - said they changed the word "elohim" to "god" in the bible. i know about evil. we love Jesus in this house. we just don't do religion including their texts/books. there's a ton of info on this lately - check out vincent kennedy - he's dropping some good info on that subject.

check out VK. 😂

You must not pay any attention to what I post.

Not many do.

Every

Word

In

The Bible

Is

True.

doesnt matter what they took out or changed.

[They] did not write the Bible.

God controls everything.

without the Bible and you would have no idea Jesus existed.

The Bible is God’s word. and He will not be mocked.

I am praying for you.

There have been books removed from the Bible so technically, no one has read the entire thing. It says on the spine who's "version" it is.

Only people mentioned by @Greengrl17 in this post can reply

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

Do not mind the version or interpretation of the words.

It cannot be diminished. No matter what the devil does.

God is in control of ALL.