Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

he also said.
we need traceable money
"blockchain"

[they] track us.

so we need tracking so that [they] can't do what they have been doing to us again...
follow everyone's money...

no more money laundering.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Hegelian Dialectic

problem=9/11
Reaction= Scared masses
Their Solution= We need to pass the Patriot act to keep us safe and bam! We lost our privacy

I’m a Burger in Dragon Land for 20 years.

But, you knew that already, no?

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

45 announced#IBOR not long ago
He did not call it that but the concept is the same
Within hours I'm elected he said

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

It really is...judgement days...nothing is private, everything is seen.
Its bib·li·cal has a Different meaning to me .

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

ahh fun lil dots, so nice to be a pin point on a hologram screen somewhere, hi guys hope im not too boring🤣

UNHook urself

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

i knew i should have thrown all technology in the dern creek a long time ago... 😳

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

.!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Your morning traffic speed updates come from cell phone GPS pings. Phone tracking gives them life updates as to speed/progress.
Each time you use CAPTIA to verify not a robot, you're training AI or actually helping sometimes even identifies a roadsign live time for an AI driving system trying to find an address

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

I dislike that TS doesn't use timestamps

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Sending you a note Kim..

😂❤️👍💥🙏..Hey Kim !!

In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication

Hi DS :)

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE TINY DOT

VK-You are One of 8 Billion Tiny Dots on a Google Maps Style Program....

TheTinyDot - YouTube

A situation too weird for 99.999% of people to adequately explain.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

That can't happen fast enough. This is the one thing I'm tired of... the tracking.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

The 'tracking' is how we are finding out the Truth. it is a conundrum.
The only way to put AI advancement on hold is a terrible scenario. somehow we need to make ethics and morals transparent for AI to advance in a harmonious way. So..we just keep on trying to clean up the Evil that has invaded our globe. we can see this is much bigger than our white house.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I respectfully disagree. Tribunals need to happen ASAP.

[they] unintentionally awoken the mass's.

Comm Artist. Living in NE KS. Happily Married 44 years!! WeAreMAGA!!! America, Bless God!!!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I rather think they have been ongoing for some time now, hoping its not just hopium ya know?!?!?

(1) Show this thread