Andrew Tate was arrested today for alleged human trafficking after posting this video last night. Three things in this video stand out to me. He says that Greta Thunberg is a slave to The Matrix, talks about pizza and makes a clown reference.

🍕 = pedophile code word
🤡 = CIA

There’s more to this story.

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Truth seeker, writer, painter, fur-mom 🐶🐱 Yeshua 🙏👑

Good.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

What a POS. I have never listened to him and this shows it was a good call!

Also "I don't want to assume hir gender - it's 50-50...".

Greta is a dude/baphomet.

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

definitely a boy

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

more fo sure

dont know who this is..this in the media
Controversial influencer Andrew Tate has reportedly been arrested alongside his brother Tristan in Romania over allegations of human trafficking and rape.

Romanian media reported that police raided the brothers’ villa in the town of Voluntari, north of the capital Bucharest, and took both men into custody - after Andrew Tate left a clue to his location online following a spat with climate activist Greta Thunberg

Romanian outlet Libertatea said the brothers will be questioned by the country’s organised crime unit, DIICOT.

The Tates’ home was previously raided over similar allegations in April.