Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#LIGHTWORK To #SAVEOURCHILDREN #PRAYERWARRIOR To GOD & thankful to #TRUSTTHEPLAN each & everyday!!! 🇺🇸17🇺🇸Q🇺🇸45🇺🇸xo🍒

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

i am deeply honored 2 find u again after the devastating purge of twitter! i knew God would never ever keep Godly men down!#GodWins 🍒

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Stage set ✅

Also, this part has 'watch the water' vibes

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Kennedy

STAGE IS SET... YES. IT IS THE ONLY THING LIT UP IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE..WHERE ALL THE ''REPORTERS'' ARE!!

mors vincit omnia - Never Give Up, Never surrender John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, ...

Operation Valkyrie

Operation Valkyrie was a German World War II emergency continuity of government operations plan issued to the Territorial Reserve Army of Germany to execute and implement in case of a general breakdown in civil order of the nation

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

Kansas
Red6

. . . even "so-called" Q people and Anons will be in total shock and awe when all of this "really" happens. I cannot believe the unbelief. Ohhhhhh . . .the red pill suppositories will be a welcome relief . . .

been looking at this on and off... def seeing Mil style comms and confirm red 1 -6 activated last week thru another comm'.. seems legit...stage set.for.POTUS?

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

thanks doq, miss you guys!!! 🇺🇸🦅💫😎

this is a time where we dont need false hope. either sometging is going to happen or nothing ever will. weve heard about panic and traps for MONTHS. so far the dems have gained complete control and we have NOTHING backing up these claims or plans about people of power being arrested and charged

this is a time where we dont need false hope. either sometging is going to happen or nothing ever will. weve heard about panic and traps for MONTHS. so far the dems have gained complete control and we have NOTHING backing up these claims or plans about people of power being arrested and charged

wow. Thanks for sharing. Hi DOQ!

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yea that jumped right out didnt it!!!

(1) Show this thread

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

God Bless our Military and our President. Lord please protect these Patriots fighting for our freedom!

The best is yet to come! #MAGA #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #KennedyVision #GodWins

God bless Q, the military and every patriot who is putting their life at risk in order to save and preserve our Republic.

Operation Valkrye

whoa.