Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wasn't this the theme of Terminator and how the World was destroyed???🤨

Seems like we are doomed to destroy ourselves in one way or another!!

📽️Terminator, a cyborg assassin sent back in time from 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor whose son will one day save mankind from extinction by a 'Hostile Artificial Intelligence' Skynet in a post-apocalyptic future...

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Yup, and in Star Wars you had the prince of darkness Darth Vader who was half mechanical and half human (humanoid). In the Bible it speaks of iron and clay.

(1) Show this thread

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

MyFaith MyWings🦅
12 hours ago
I was told to stay away from it bc it is a modern day ouija board. I won't go near it; learned my lesson many years ago.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

his righteousness by his faith
14 hours ago
WE NEED TO READ GODS WORD NOT A A.I. OUIJA BOARD. IT WILL OPEN A DOOR FOR DEMONS TO COME INTO YOU.

(1) Show this thread

Asking A.I. To Show Us Things The Public Is Not Supposed To See
In this video, we'll be using artificial intelligence (A.I.) to show us secret things that we're not supposed to see.

By using stable diffusion, we'll be able to create AI images that are imagined versions of the real thing. stable diffusion is a powerful tool that can be used to create a variety of artworks, including secret things that we're not supposed to see. Watch this video to see how it's done!
https://youtu.be/S0a3mhngV-c

Asking A.I. To Show Us Things The Public Is Not Supposed To See - YouTube

In this video, we'll be using artificial intelligence (A.I.) to show us secret things that we're not supposed to see.By using stable diffusion, we'll be able...

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

very interesting, thanks.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Gamechanger. Cannot help but think of John Perry Barlow.

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

also what's concerning is who is feeding this the information and is this info based on all the lies we have been told throughout history?

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

In response F B Jones to her Publication

Like this for example:

(1) Show this thread

Hmm, guess we won't need humans to do the job anymore. Lawyers, journalists, authors, professors, etc. - if the computer can do all that, what will humans do for a living?

I am no Jedi. But i used to follow their path. No 1 needs an ORDER for that. My images are web finds, they are not my own. Works of art.

STAR TREK, we work, because we like to

I would be happy to give up paperwork jobs to AI but as a writer and an artist I can feel the soullessness of the AI productions, there is just no heart in it. The average consumer won't notice, they haven't noticed a lack of originality or real talent for years. Awakened souls will not be able to enjoy the fruits of AI like the sheep will, it will not satisfy.

(3) Show this thread

truly mind blowing i have used it for several things.

Rev 5:5 "The Lion of the tribe of Judah has prevailed." *Authorized preacher

Exciting

I see the major benefits and am cool with utilizing the policed potential

I'm concerned about the blending of this with perfectly healthy humans

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

chat gpt not there yet... too woke

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Wondering after downloading chatGPT what year it even is. It keeps telling me 2023 is more then 3 years away and everytime I ask what todays date is it says a different date in 2020 or 2021. Also asked if Fauci has announced his retirement and it says no. Yet it can give you facts on everything else you want to know? Did some comparisons as well with Taylor Swifts album that was released this past october and it tells me it is being released in December 2020. Things get weirder lol!

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Take the AI
It's for your own good
Cuz, well, you know, we want to help you
Hey Humanity! They think you're dumb.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

WHY?!!! Going in the wrong direction... Humans need to exit ALL Matrix AI... you know the reason WHY this is dangerous...

Who is leading this AI system?

I've continued to ponder this today…
No matter how well intentioned, we are imperfect. Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely, as the saying goes. The only answer is God. The only answer is love, and connecting with Our Creator and to each other through Him, who dwells within. A network of AI, no matter how powerful has no chance against that kind of RI (Real Intelligence) network… at least that’s where I’m at with this right now, if that makes sense.

WWG1WGA.
God wins.

QPatriot 💥Riding the storm! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World awaits🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD bless the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Interested to know how AI would answer the big question of whether the earth is flat or not? 🤔

Also, how soon will DJT be back serving as POTUS?

Knowing he's still POTUS and CiC, but does AI know things like that? How much "Q" info would it know?🤔

Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏 Isaiah 54: 17 🇺🇸💛🙏

Anyone ask it who God is yet? Has it been fed the stuff from the vatican vaults? Or the private libraries of the confiscated elites? Or the "missing" books of the bible? Has it "seen" enough to know what this "reality" truly is yet? ..........seeding consciousness is seeding consciousness.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Brute Woman to her Publication
KAVOD | Paul Wallis & Mauro Biglino - YouTube

In questa 6a puntata, Paul Wallis e Mauro Biglino presentano la loro ricerca sulle traduzioni e i significati originali della parola "Kavod" - Questa sorpren...

In response Brute Woman to her Publication

There is only one God and his name is Jesus.

(3) Show this thread

I refuse to be afraid of anything.

Well, we all know what 3D people think of it. Just read the comments. Whew! But what about 5D? I bet this AI monstrosity becomes a whole different thing in 5D light. we all know that's where we're headed. Let's research life as a 5D being then comment about this again.

Patriot and light holder wishing Love for all of humanity. Organic farmer. WWG1WGA

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

5D is about love. It is unity and harmony. It has no fear, sadness, depression, lack, anger. It is about creativity and appreciation. We can move there now, just by moving ourselves. Takes faith and courage is the door.

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I say 10 years and we’ll start to be in an A.I. environment that we’ve seen in movies.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

🤔how many humans are real in this crazy matrix we live in & how many false reality ones will be replaced by Ai?

adding: when I cook, I pour love into my food, how can Ai do that?

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

I was at Lowe's hardware and they only had self check out stands. No employee cashiers.
I'm not going back unless it's the only place left on earth. Maybe.
Cooking with Love is the only way .😍😍
There is No love in anything, unless you bring it with you!

(1) Show this thread

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Trying to normalise AI as being something natural & messing with the Creator's timeline
I have no use for it at all

Has anyone seen the show Person of Interest? AI that tracks and spies on you. It also knows when people will die. Jim Caviezel stars as one of the main characters. I just got done watching Season 2 Episode 22 Titled God Mode. A clue the Machine leaves is for a book called Ghost in the Machine. A picture was inside the book and on the back of the picture is written In The Beginning. Interesting!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Excellent awakening series. Just finished watching all 5 seasons again. First watched when it came out, had to look again after the great awakening happened to me. Every episode has comms. Watch with sleeping friends and family, see how they are jolted. Good convo starter.

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

If you don't input TRUTH into an AI, will it learn the TRUTH?

Models are created with large amounts of data. A biased model created with biased training data would take a lot of alternative data to relearn.

Ask chatGPT questions regarding numbers of human genders and sexes

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Well, this reminds me of 2001: Space Odyssey, HAL aka AI which came out in 1968. This seemingly kind computer, full of authentic human emotions — who later turns out to be capable of cold, dispassionate murder. HAL develops "human" feelings, traits & can read lips. Stanley Kubrick gave a quote saying, "In the specific case of HAL, he had an acute emotional crisis because he could not accept evidence of his own fallibility.... Most advanced computer theorists believe that once you have a computer which is more intelligent than man and capable of learning by experience, it's inevitable that it will develop an equivalent range of emotional reactions — fear, love, hate, envy, etc. Such a machine could eventually become as incomprehensible as a human being, and could, of course, have a nervous breakdown — as HAL did in the film."

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Yay, sounds bleak af

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🇨🇦🇺🇸 Trust The Plan #TheGreatAwAkening TrueCanadianPatriot #Peace #Freedom

Could someone provide me a link to which Chat GPT they are using Thank you in Advance

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
(1) Show this thread