Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😘😍😍They should have hugged!!

American Girl & Lifetime Patriot. God ALWAYS Wins! Truth seeker and teller. Always think for yourself! Stand for the children!

Pretty sweet moment there. I could feel it!

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Love always was and always will be the answer. It is it's simplicity that makes it hard for some. People have been taught to be uncaring self centered fools. Time to change that is way overdue. Great post as usual KIm.

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

πŸ’“πŸ’« Great post Kim - thank you. Love is the strongest vibration in the Universe

πŸ’“πŸ’« Great post Kim - thank you. Love is the strongest vibration in the Universe

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

❀️❀️❀️

My word for 2023 is LOVE.

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Awe. Such a sweet thing to say.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

πŸ’–We are all God’s children.πŸ’–

Jesus said: All of the law and the prophets rests on these two commandments: love God above all else and love others as much as or more than self. Universal law of humanity connected to His Heavenly Kingdom.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ
good morning Kim & AU
I love you ❀️

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Ditto :)

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

maybe AU can manifest Vibes High enough to break all chains that keep us from Love

Love is energy, energy is everything ❀️

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

love is the answerβ™₯️2103gematria: Like A Waterfall From Heaven. Moonlit Drive On A Starry Night. Jesus Christ Magnificent Truth. My Goal To Summon You Together. Faithfully And DevotedlyπŸ₯°

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. β€œFaith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Love is the answer.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

❀️ Love IS the answer for sure….. 😊

Three things will last foreverβ€”faith, hope, and loveβ€”and the greatest of these is love.”

1 Corinthians 13:13

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

It Would Be Great πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

9-12-22

GODS TALKING: LOVE IS THE ONLY WAY.
THE GREAT AWAKENING IS TO AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF EVERY SOUL IF POSSIBLE. HUMAN HEARTS ARE SO WAXED COLD. WHEN I AWAKEN THEIR HEARTS THEN THEY START TO SEE!! YOUR HEARTS ARE THE WEAPON TO WIN THIS WAR. IT IS ME GUIDING YOU. LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS AND THE MIND WILL FOLLOW. LOVE IS STRONGER THAN HATE. THE DAY OF HATE IS PASSED. LOVE BRINGS TOGETHERNESS. HATE DIVIDES. YOU NOW KNOW WHAT TO DO.

LOVE AND FIGHT FOR EACH OTHER. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALIVE IN EACH OF YOU. WAKE UP AND REMEMBER. THRU THE SPIRIT I AM TALKING TO YOU (LISTEN) AND I WILL GUIDE YOU. ALL COLORS OF HUMANS COME TOGETHER. YOU NEED EACH OTHER.
TRUST IN THE LORD WITH ALL THINE HEART, AND LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING.
PROVERBS 3:5
SO LISTEN OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. OPEN YOUR HREATS OR YOU DON'T GET GUIDED. FREEWILL. THE TIME IS NOW!!
I KNOW EACH OF YOU. PLEASE GET TO KNOW ME AGAIN. WE ALL ARE IN THIS AND ONLY ALL OF US CAN FIX THIS. LOVE IS THE O

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

.....and a little bit of justice helps along the way. What's this about a new election in Arizona?
https://www.newsweek.com/kari-lake-celebrates-georgia-judge-ordering-new-election-1770040

Just stumblin through life

Good Morning Kim! There’s so much noise in the world sometimes, so many competing voices, that it’s easy to become confused to the point of paralysis. But once you start using Love as your compass, everything just sort of flows smoothly

love one another

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

When we love the Lord first and foremost He changes our hearts and minds first. He changes us into a New Creation and the fruits of the Spirit begin to grow in us. They are:
LOVE
joy
peace
patience
goodness
kindness
faithfulness
self control
Love comes first. πŸ˜‡

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

All You Need Is Love - 1s Preview - YouTube

"The Beatles added to the gaiety of nations and they raised the sum of human happiness. You can watch this footage over and over again and never tire of reme...